Here at the ranch, we've found that one of the best ways to please a crowd is slowly smoking some of our mouth-watering American Berkshire Pork ribs.
Not only does it result in perfectly cooked ribs, but it is incredibly easy to do and virtually fail-proof if you follow these steps:
- Pre-heat your preferred grilling, smoking, or cooking device to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully remove the thin membrane from the bottom of the rack of ribs.
- Evenly and thoroughly coat each side of the rack with your favorite dry rub.
- Place ribs directly on cooking racks (uncovered) and cook at 225° for 3 hours.
- Pull the ribs from the grill and place directly in the center of a sheet of tin foil that is approximately twice the length of the rack of ribs.
- Form a bowl-like structure with the tin foil and pour approximately 4 ounces of Apple Cider Vinegar on top of the ribs while holding the liquid in the tin foil trough.
- Fully wrap the ribs again making sure to hold the apple cider vinegar inside.
- Place covered ribs directly on cooking racks and continue cooking at 225° for another 2 hours.
- Take the covered ribs from the grill and completely remove the tin foil. BE CAREFUL AS THE LIQUID WILL BE VERY HOT.
- Thoroughly and evenly slather both sides of the rack of ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce, like our Mountain Primal Apricano Kick or our Sweet Whiskey BBQ Sauce.
- Place uncovered sauced ribs directly on cooking racks and continue to cook at 225° for 1 final hour.
- Pull the ribs off the cooking rack and allow to REST for approximately 5 minutes.
THAT'S IT, ENJOY!